Wednesday, May 9, 2007

List of Rules

I was presented with a list of rules today. I knew it was coming, but wasn't sure when Sir would finish it. He still hasn't decided when it will go into effect. Soon, I'm sure.

- You will be out of bed everyday BEFORE 9 a.m. on days I am not home.
- I hold the right to pick your clothes before the day has started or to demand a change of clothes at any point during the day.
- Cuffs will be put on once our son is in bed and removed before he is up - please note, this is merely for you to know I have the right to take you at any time.
- You will ask permission to sleep in bed every night, as it is a privilege, not a right.
- A thong will be worn at all times it is appropriate.
- Every Sunday night, I will be informed of the amount of weight you have lost, I will round that to the nearest whole number and and you will be given that many chances to opt out of a chore during the week (i.e. 2lbs = 2 things you may ask not do that week). I have the right to veto any request, at any time, and reading to our son and working out are non-negotiable unless I see fit.
- During your menstrual cycle all rules still stand, but I will be more lenient - simply ask and I will let you know about the circumstance in a timely manner.
- During your menstrual cycle I will be pleasured at least once, should it go over 3 days I will be pleasured again and so on untill your it is over.
- You will ask for permission before masturbation.
- I will be referred to as Master, Sir, or any other pet name in private - this is not nessacary in public but I will still be given the respect I demand.
- Every Monday you will have a written letter detailing things you have read or thought would be arousing for us. Please note, this is not a list of things that will be done but simply your input for me to pick and choose from to ensure my slave is satisfied.
- Until we move the closet is designated as time out. You can be sent there for any amount of time for any reason I see fit. While in time out you are allowed to masturbate, but not to orgasm unless I say differently.
- If at any point I am gone and I call or text ahead to announce my arrival you are to be waiting however it is I've instructed.
- At any time I am allowed to tell you I am going to bed early and wish to be awoken at a time that allows for sex and cleanup before my day begins. It is up to you to arrange this. Please note, you have the right to ask for this privilege but it is not guaranteed.
- These rules will be reviewed at the 1st and 15th of every month. Any changes, additions or deletions will be done by me. Your input will be reviewed, but I have final say.
- At least 3 times a week after our is asleep, not only will you wear cuffs, but you will wear a sexy outfit. At least once a week this will include high heels. Please note, weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
- Spanking and other punishments should not always be looked upon as a bad thing. Sometimes they are done for mine, or even your pleasure, or just as a reminder to you that I have total control.
-Be aware, as Master, I can invoke rules that are not on the list and likewise you can be punished for things that are not on the list but are unbecoming of a slave.

This whole list makes my face flush. It also makes me slightly nervous. It's a lot to remember, when up to now I've only had to finish my to-do list every day and not masturbate without permission. I guess we're about to see how it goes. :)

1 comment:

Tom Paine said...

Thanks for the link! I have linked back, and hope to keep an eye on your journey.