Saturday, May 5, 2007

Our toys. Yours?

We keep our toys in a lockable trunk in our bedroom. When our income taxes came in back in February, we dropped $350 on new toys and lingerie. Of course, our reasoning was that our 5th wedding anniversary was coming up. A gift to each other. :) Our purchases were:

Locking, buckling wrist and ankle cuffs, collar, and ball gag, leather leash, spreader bars (12" and 30"), and bell nipple clamps from JTs Stockroom.

An anal trainer kit from extreme restraints.

Some lingerie from Frederick's.

Shortly after those purchases, when I was away visiting family, I found a set of bamboo tools at Target to add to the chest. It was a three piece set - this was the closest I could find to resemble it. Only the one on the left and the two on the right though. I promise, they are vicious!















We also have plenty of lingerie, a jack rabbit vibrator, a belt, a yard stick, rope, chain, lubes, massage oils, and a ton of little black and gold master padlocks as well. My wish list for the moment includes anal beads, the OhMiBod iPod vibrator (I got an iPod for my birthday), a wireless vibrating egg, a wireless butterfly vibrator, alligator nipple clamps, clover clamps, and a kinklab hog tie. Sir's wish list includes any paddles, whips and floggers he can get his hands on. ;-)

What are some of your favorite toys? What's on your wish list?

2 comments:

angel said...

Hi - I'm glad to have found your blog. I am at the beginning of my journey with my Master as well. He has been in the scene for over 10 years, me for less than a year. My favorite toy is the pair of rope handcuffs he made me. I never thought I'd be into self-bondage, but I was wrong :)

Can you shower in your collar? It is beautiful, and just what I was looking for - if I can shower with it on. I wear a ribbon tied around my neck in public for now. Cheap, pretty, but way too removable!

My blog is collaredgirl.blogspot.com

Thanks,
precious, owned by Master J

Anonymous said...

Wow...you got lots of toys. :) I've slowly built up our collection over the last ten years of toys. One toy that I don't really recommend and didn't like was the wireless butterfly vibrator. Maybe it's just me but I just didn't like it..we used it a few times but it wasn't a toy that I liked.
My wish list...New English Tawse and some leather restraints and of course more costumes for role-playing (especially some star wars costumes) and maybe a new paddle. :)
My favorite toy is the Hitachi, I-vibe Rabbit, razor strop and Master's belt. :)
BIG HUGS
padme amidala