Thursday, May 3, 2007

Phrases that make your knees go weak?

So, what are some phrases that make your knees go weak? Your heart melt? Sir (that's what he's decided I'll call him, at least for the time being) is just starting to get some noticeable "catch-phrases." I guess that's what they are. lol. Just things that he says on a somewhat regular basis. There's not all that many yet, but one that gets me every time is "good girl." He was spanking me last night and I broke position. He stopped for a minute, gave me a little time to collect myself, and then I heard him walk away. I didn't know what he was doing, since I was blindfolded, but I took the moments that he wasn't touching me - and I thought he wasn't looking at me - to pull myself back into position. But I heard his voice from across the room. It was low and quiet. "Good girl." My ass stung from the wooden yard stick, and just moments before I had been thinking that I didn't know how much more I could take. I smiled. I smiled and settled myself back into position, drool covering the sides of my mouth from my gag, my wrists tied together to the headboard, my knees and ankles tied apart by spreader bars, bandana tied tight around my eyes. I knew the next lick was coming, I knew the spanking was far from over. I knew I was going to be swollen and sore and raw for days when all was said and done. But with those two words I was content and peaceful and ready to get on with it.

There aren't really any phrases that make my knees go weak yet. But there are a few things that do. The sight of him carrying any implement, but especially his belt, and the sound of his belt snapping, or whooshing out of his belt loops. The way he looks at me when he's getting ready to bring me into the bedroom... Those are all things that make me go weak in the knees, send a chill down my spine.

What about you? What are some phrases or actions that have an effect on you?

P.S. I just got my 200th visitor! Woot!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, too, like the good girl comment. I also love it when He looks at me from across the room, holds one finger up, and motions for me to "come here". And of course, when He grabs me or a part of me, and simply says 'cum'. **shiver**!

hugs
~martha a.k.a fit2btied

staGGer said...

Next time I take a sub I'll train her to recognize whistles and sign language direction. You clearly ARE a good girl, fantastic photo - that took some work!

Anonymous said...

just when He is about to cum, He calls me "little bitch" it so does it for me.

angel said...

My Master is a writer of fantasy. Sometimes in the middle of a scene he tells me the most amazing stories, punctuated with thrusts or spanks or what ever he feels like. Wow, that gets me :)

It also makes me melt when he calls me his precious flower.

precious, slave to Master J