Thursday, May 10, 2007

Half Nekkid Thursday #1

45113638_202b79dc11
It's my first time participating in Half Nekkid Thursday, so I'm not entirely sure I've got the whole idea just right. But here's my pic anyway. Yup, these are my legs, my tattooed foot, my son's octopus. Haha. I think you can tell a lot about someone from a photo like this. I love to relax in the tub - hence the kicked back and relaxed posture. But, I never get to really relax, since my son always likes to play at the edge of the tub - hence the octopus. Then, of course, there is the face wash, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, shaving cream. And my book, The Code of the Woosters by P.G. Wodehouse. Which, by the way, is the only book I have ever been unable to struggle through to the end. I had to give it up 120 pages in. I just didn't like it. I moved on to Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, which I loved, and now I'm re-reading The Diary of Anne Frank. Anyway, here's my HNT contribution. Look for a post tomorrow about our naughty night last night!

aDSC01334

No comments: