Friday, May 11, 2007

My Last Few Days

Several things to write about today. :-) Let's see, first thing. I've been allowed to register at The Slave Register. My number is 491-190-645. I think I might ask Sir if he'll get me a bar code dog tag. I might be able to find a way to attach it to my collar. If I keep this collar... I'm upset, because I have a rash running along my neck just where it lays. It may be from the rope harness the other night, the neck of which laid in the same spot... Either way, it's irritated, just a small area. But if it doesn't go away soon, Sir is going to make me take off the collar for a bit to let it go away. Then we'll put it back on, and if the rash comes back I'll have to get rid of it. I want a Mark III collar anyway, and I'm sure this one will be replaced with that eventually, but I don't see us being able to spend $90 on a collar any time too soon.

My rules went into effect at 12:01am this morning. I'm nervous about forgetting things. I'm sure he'll cut me a little slack in the beginning, but I don't know when I'll be expected to remember everything faultlessly, and therefore punished with no mercy for messing up. So that makes me nervous, not knowing how long I have to get used to it.

Let's see, I mentioned the rope harness. I had been linked to an image detailing how to tie yourself into a rope harness. We finally remembered to buy rope, as we didn't have a long enough length of it. Of course, we also finally remembered to buy clothespins, something I regretted after just one night. Here are the harness instructions - if you click here, you can see it full size. It's really rather easy, and gets quite a response from Sir when he's surprised by me tieing myself into it. He loves to tug at the ropes and make me moan. It's very sexy. I'd definitely suggest trying it if you get a chance.

So yes, the other night, I tied myself into that lovely harness and went into the living room, wearing a halter dress over it so that some of the ropes were visible. He was playing the Playstation 2, and glanced at me with a little smirk occasionally. When we went to bed, first, I had to ride Him girl on top for a while, and then I had to suck Him off while kneeling in front of Him on the floor as He sat on the end of the bed. (Sir may read this and correct me later, my accounts of that night and the night before are getting a little bit confused here...) When He finally put me in the bed, He left my hands untied, but tied the short spreader bar between my knees and the long one between my ankles, anchoring that to the legs of the bedframe underneath. He clipped six of those terrible clothespins onto my cunt lips (which wasn't as bad as expected, but they're hell on already tender nipples).

aDSC01495

(Please, ignore the terrible photoshopping. I had to hide some identifying items next to the bed. lol)

Once I was tied down, He rubbed ice on my ass and dripped wax on it. I have a really low tolerance for heat, and for now, He acknowledges that and uses ice first. I'm very thankful for that. Then, He had the bright idea to take some of the rope and fold it over a few times to use as a whip, since we don't have one. It's nylon cord, I'm not sure of the thickness, but it wasn't any fun. lol. I was blindfolded and didn't have a clue what He was whipping me with. Every once in a while He would stop whipping me long enough to rub some more ice on my ass and drip a bit more wax. He whipped me to the point that I was nearly eating a pillow to keep from screaming, then, when I was on the brink of tears, He made me count out 10 licks. I could barely choke out the words, but I finally managed it. During all that whipping, the ropes had gotten caught on the clothespins twice. Really badly once, He had to untangle them, and the second time they barely caught, but He took the clothespins off so that it wouldn't happen again.

DSC01494

Finally, He fingered me for a while. I was afraid I would cum without permission, so I begged for it prematurely, and then I never could cum. For once, I didn't care though. When He finished, the redness and welts were already disappearing. "Sorry dear, I want fresh pictures." He said. I sighed when I realized what He meant, but kept still. He took another 20 licks or so with the ropes, reddening my entire ass, and then snapped a few pictures before untieing me and allowing me to rest.

DSC01507

I took off the harness and was given permission to masturbate, but I still couldn't manage to cum.

And that's what's happened in the last few days. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

I clicked on the image but nuttin happens!!! :-(

Thanks for sharing you with me!

~martha
property of Gentlehand
http://fit2btied.soulfully-spoken.com

Pixiepie said...

oh my what yummy pictures...as a first time visitor to you blog i must go explore!
thanks for your lovely comment.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a wonderful journey through your developing BDSM relationship.
What a wonderful resource for tying a rope harness. Any more like that?
I shall be a regular reader.