Tuesday, May 22, 2007

not much to tell

I can't seem to make the comment option show up on my last post... I'm not sure what happened, but if you had hoped to reply to it, you can do so here (assuming the comments work on this one...). Apologies for any inconvenience!

We're in the process of moving into a new house and have less than a week to finish packing, so both Sir and I have been extremely stressed. That, combined with a visit from Aunt Flo late last week, neither of us has had the time or the energy for much play. We move in on Friday and I've been promised that my rules will be enforced more strictly once we're a bit settled, so I expect to have lots to tell very soon!

So stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to hear all is well. **patiently waiting** will check in here and there!

take care
~martha

Greenwoman said...

Hello! Just stopping by to say hi. Bonny has included you in her monthly new blogs post and I wanted to check out your writing. Blessings in your efforts at blogging. It's really fun isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move. Hope you are well.
BIG HUGS
padme amidala