Monday, May 14, 2007

Sweet Sides, Unsuccessfully Hidden

First, I hit 1,000 visitors after my last post! I was soooo proud! Sir laughed at me.

Sir has taken to calling me his slave goddess. I told him I was a domestic goddess, because I started off my Mother's Day (just past midnight Saturday night) plunging the toilet in lingerie. He changed it to slave goddess, and is considering using the Chinese symbols for slave and goddess as my tattoo. Don't know yet though...

Okay, on to the real topic of conversation. Raise your hand if your Dom/Domme has a soft side that they unsuccessfully try to hide? *Raises hand* I'm always noticing little things that Sir does. We went to the beach for our wedding anniversary and there were tons of jellyfish washed up. We were walking along at night and I realized that he was walking between me and most of the jellyfish, and shining his flashlight on any that were on my side. He was protecting me. :) Little things like that pop up, all the time. Night before last, after I had been beaten and fucked, I brought up the subject of being called names that I mentioned in my last post. He's such a sweetie at heart (remember, I'm the most kinky one, the one that asked him to be my Master) that the thought hadn't even crossed his mind. Last night, Sir was fingering me.
"Who's my slut?"
"I am, Sir!"
"Louder!"
"I AM, SIR!"

A few minutes later, "Do you want me to fuck you?"
"Yes, Sir."
"Then tell me you're my bitch."
"I'm your bitch, Sir."
"You can do better than that."
"I'M YOUR BITCH, SIR!"
"Better. Now be a good slut and put me inside of you."

I'll use my southern drawl now to say: Gawd, that was hot. And later, it struck me that it's just one of the sweet little things he does for me. It does not come natural to him to hurt me, to call me names, to disrespect me in any way. But he does it all now, just because I asked (of course, he's coming to like it too, and while he hurts me because I want it, he doesn't shy away from implements I don't like if he likes them, etc. It's not all about me, after all).

What about your Dom/Domme?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is my first time to your blog and I LOVE it! We have VERY similar "collars"! I have the same padlock as you, but I have a different chain (although I LOVE yours). I am not a slave, but I am a submissive. My collar just reminds me that I am Dominated by another.

John is very much the one that likes hurting me, but He is definitely very sensitive to my needs. I am so thankful for that. I think the reason I am not slave material is that I could not be objectified 24/7...I need lots of spoiling with just enough discipline/Domination to keep me in my place! I salute you, though, for your courage to seek what you needed from your husband and I DOUBLE SALUTE him for having such a strong desire to please you and make you happy.

YAY YOU!

Love,
Emilie

kirana said...

Nice post! i need very little spoiling (classically trained) but i like a lot of discipline (we do play a lot of S&M) so it all balances out.

Hmm. Now, how do i actually respond without scaring the general population of people who read your fantastic blog?

In my world, one of devotion, there is no "about me"- it's strictly about my Owner. Interestingly, when we were playing with the subgrl last weekend, He said something about "she does this for me, because I like it" about the pain.

Truth is, i like it.
i do not like or enjoy the clover clamps or lexan cane, but i take them anyway. Sometimes, i do things for Him that i would typically balk about. But i would never stomp my feet with my Owner- hell no!

Never.
My misery does not divert from away from His choices, in fact, He will continually use them even if i hate them. i like that, actually. Gives a further shove into "who's in control, here!"

Always Him. He's strict and stern and all that good Dominant stuff. *dreamy sigh*

i'm so devoted...
xxox
toy

Southern Angel said...

Hello :)
I saw you on Padme' site and I always trust her judgement regarding good blogs to read! I wanted to post about how much I love your new tattoo, but I couldn't find a place to comment on that particular post. Anyway, the tattoo is very nice and I think you are very brave to be able to get the whole thing done at one time. I had a much smaller lower back tattoo done a few months ago, and I still remember how much it hurt! I didn't get floaty but I did have trouble focusing on talking to people and felt is was easier to just sit there and think about holding still.

Nice tattoo and nice blog!
0:-)

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

This ain't your 'normal' blog post; our salvation lays within these very words if you're wise enough to discern their nuanced metaphor --- Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s gonna be like for us: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon...