Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Erotic Bakery

A while back a friend shared an incredible bakery with me. It's out of Seattle, Washington, though they do ship some items. The cost of their appetizing baked goods is hefty though, and once you add shipping, it's even worse. I can only hope that I'll end up living in or near Seattle one day. So, if you're ever in Seattle, check out The Erotic Bakery. But in the meantime, imagine, if you will, the excuses you could use to buy some of their yummies.

A plate of cookies for a bachelorette party.















A groom's cake for a less traditional wedding.















A birthday cake for a naughty girl.















Or a naughty boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela....what cute cakes!!! Thanks for the link, as I have added yours to mine. Hope that is ok. I cant wait to get caught up here! Looks interesting!!! and thank you for the compliment on the collar. That has been a major point of stress for us. We were running out of time, Thank you somuch for stopping by. And I shall be back here.

HUGS
~martha

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check this bakery out next time I'm in Seattle. :) Seattle is only a few hours from us. :)
BIG HUGS
padme amidala