Monday, May 28, 2007

The Rooftop

We're in the new house now, but we're nowhere near unpacked. I've been told I have until He gets off work Friday to get this place under control. Which, I suppose means to get everything that wasn't in storage at the old place unpacked. Eek. And yet, here I am. I've yet to unpack anything today, and have to go to the old apartment and get it cleaned up this afternoon, and cook dinner... As of Friday afternoon, all rules go back into effect. I'm getting some slack right now, since everything's so crazy.

Last night we sat on the porch after the kiddo was in bed and had a drink together. We actually live in a duplex now. There are cement walls and a storage building seperating us from the neighbors, and then the yard isn't seperated, but we each only use half of it... As we sat there, Sir looked up at the storage building, with it's flat roof, and announced that we will be having sex there.

...

Myriad of emotions, and I sputtered several times last night that even the thought of it breaks the sane part of safe, sane and consensual, and that it's not particularly safe either. I'm scared of heights, and it's about 10 feet off the ground. I am by no means an exhibitionist... Overall, I don't know if I can do it. I don't know if I am to the point in my submission that I'll be able to do it. I've gone back and forth all day, from thinking I can do it to thinking I'll have a panic attack... I sort of think that if we're going to do it I want to do it and get it over with. But then I'm still terrified. I mean, out in the open, on top of a roof?! Terrified. I don't know. I don't know if I can. I said over and over last night that I can't... But I feel that if he tells me too... I will. The whole idea makes me really uncomfortable. And I'm scared I'll be a blubbering idiot the whole time.

The floors in this new place are all hard, unyielding. There's no carpet anywhere. Which is great, with the kiddo and the dogs, but it's not going to work well for my comfort. No carpet in the closets, no carpet on the floors when I kneel. I'm not so sure about all this. But I really do like the new place overall.
I suppose I'd better go though. I should at least get a couple of boxes unpacked before I have to cook dinner and go clean at the old place. I'm hoping I'll have more to write about this weekend! I know it's only Monday, but maybe I'll have something interesting to say to make it worth your while. ;)

I don't remember where I got this from, so if you made it, let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww hunny....all will be well. Have you discussed this with your Sir? IMHO of course, as always, your responsibility as His submissive is to express in a respectful way your concerns regarding the rooftop sex. Give to Him all your panic ridden thoughts and fears. Trust that He will take care of you. He loves you. He will make the best choice. Whether it be push you a bit while keeping you safe, or not. This works for the floors too. :-) My Sir has hard wood floors and although they are rough on my knees, they are not near as bad as I thought. Oh my this turned quite long didnt it. Apologies and hugs!

~martha
Owned by Gentlehand

Anonymous said...

If it is asked, you will, in confidence and trust. Yes, some request can be challenging, but at the end, everything should be ok... First thing to work on is your trust in Him...

Anonymous said...

yoohoo....ehco echo echo... anyone home??

missin you!!!!

HUGS
~His cunt
fit2btied.soulfully-spoken.com

Anonymous said...

ok i saw that you commented over at kaya's. but still nothing here.....hoping all is well......

~martha

AngelBrat said...

I made it, but you're welcome to use it. :)