Saturday, June 30, 2007

All's well :)

So sorry for the lack of entries! I figure you're not here to read about vanilla stuff, and we really haven't had many kinky experiences lately. We've been in our new house for a month now, and we've not gotten back into the rules and routines of M/s yet. Hoping to get back to it soon, but we've got a lot on our plates at the moment, and it's just really not top priority at the moment. Things are starting to settle down a bit, so hopefully I'll have some interesting posts in a few weeks - we're about to have my niece and youngest nephew visiting for a couple of weeks, so I'm sure it won't be until after that.

We've had two nights of "kinkiness" since we moved in. I'll tell you, what really stands out in my mind, is that he masturbated on me for the first time ever. Ultimate feeling of just being completely used. I loved it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is one of my favorite moment... When He is cumming on my face or chest... I just love it... ;-)

Anonymous said...

mmm me too!!!! Glad to see you back......guess I can take the **MIA** off of your link....i was really worried....and just an fyi.... i like the vanilla stuff too!!!!

HUGS
~martha